jMatLab is a platform for mathematical and numerical computations. It is a clone of Matlab and Octave. Unlike Matlab, it is free. Unlike Octave, it runs on any platform where Java is installed. It can also run on the Web browser. The program can be used for:
- Symbolic calculations (simplification, differentials, integration)
- Numeric Evaluation of mathematical functions, special functions
- Linear algebra with vectors and matrices
- Displaying data, vectors, matrices and functions using 2D and 3D interactive plots
- Saving data (vectors and matrices) in CSV files
- Random numbers using the major distributions
- Solving linear and non-linear equations and systems of equations
- Basic statistical calculations and histogramming
Pages in category "JMathLab"
This category contains only the following page.