- Scalable. Can sustain large load.
- All HTML files are represented by a single file (SQLite database)
- SQL output looks exactly as original static HTML, but with a search field added at the top
- A navigation bar can be added at the top. Also, a custom footer can be added
- Search can be customizable. Search result first shows the main class with exactly matched name, then all other documentation files where the work can be found
- Stylesheet (CSS) can be arbitrary. For Javadoc HTML files, we preserve the original Java7 style.
- Each upper level of documentation (upper "package) is in a separate SQL table to improve performance.
- Secure. The database file can be located outside the web servers. The database can also be protected by a password
- Very fast. A typical speed is 0.008 seconds to fetch HTML documentation page with about 200kB
Click on the "Demo" tab to see how it works.